Easy as 1-2-3
5 Ways to Look Even Better on LinkedIn
If you’ve been away from LinkedIn for a while, or have just changed jobs or focus, it might be time to check out the social networking site’s new features and update your profile. Why focus on LinkedIn? Survey after survey (including Attorney at Work’s own social media survey) show that’s where lawyers and general counsel go when they are focused on doing business, or learning about business.
Recently I listened in on CopyBlogger’s “Authority Master Class – LinkedIn Best Practices (and a Few Secrets).” Here are some of their great tips for presenting your best business-minded self on LinkedIn … READ THE REST
Summer 2015 How-To Series
July 20 to July 30, we’re highlighting nine of Attorney at Work’s most-read, most-shared practice management how-to articles from the past 12 months. We’re calling the series “Easy as 1-2-3” because we love a (numbered) list. And, apparently, so do you! Here’s a sampling from our list of top posts, for your summer reading pleasure.
- 5 Questions to Ask a New Client by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- 11 Ways to Know If You’re Being a Lawyer or Building a Practice by Jay Harrington
- 3 Big Internet Marketing Things for Lawyers by Theda C. Snyder
- 4 Steps to Surviving the New Normal by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- 20 Tips to Empower Your Law Practice by Peggy Gruenke and Alan Klevan
- 6 Ways Your Smartphone Can Streamline Your Practice by Melanie Atkinson
- 1 Ultimate Answer to Tough Questions by Annie Little
- 5 Ways Support Staff Makes Your Bacon by Jared Correia
- 4 Ways to Make Your Proposals and Pitches More Persuasive by Sally Schmidt
- 6 Best Note-taking Apps and Tactics, with tips from Lee Rosen, Heidi Alexander, Catherine Reach, Nora Regis, Erik Mazzone and Jim Calloway
- 4 Most Dangerous Outlook Features by Deborah Savadra
- 5 Checklists to Make Your Law Practice More Efficient by Peggy Gruenke
- 3 Steps to Get More Good Referrals by Mary Lokensgard
- 5 Tips for Running a Leaner Practice by Asaf Cidon
- 2 Good Reasons to Use Non-Engagement Letters by Megan Zavieh
Really Good Ideas in Your Inbox
Subscribe now to Attorney at Work (it’s free), and you’ll get “one really good idea every day,” direct to your inbox every morning. Or five every Friday, if you’d prefer it that way. Just click here to choose!
Illustration ©iStockPhoto.comSponsored Links