The College of Law Practice Management and Georgetown Law Center invite you to the 2012 Futures Conference. Where better to examine leading-edge law practice management issues than to tap our Fellows and guests who are making the future happen now?
Download the complete program brochure.
Friday, October 26, 2012
- New Model Law Firm
- “Value” from the Eyes of Different Beholders
- 2012 InnovAction Awards Presentation
- Legal Academy Research Project
- The Consumer Law Revolution and Implications for Biglaw
- The Myriad Challenges of Diversity
- Reception at Georgetown Law
Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Future of Managing Partners
- The New Normal from the GC Perspective
- Giving Back Luncheon
- New Fellow Induction Ceremony and Dinner (Fellow & Guests only)
Conference Registration is Open
Click here to register for the conference and pay online.
Location and Hotel Reservations
The conference will take place at Georgetown Law Center. A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Liaison Capitol Hill. Reserve your hotel room directly with the hotel at 1-800-AFFINIA or by e-mail at email@example.com. Ask for the College of Law Practice Management group to receive your special room rate of $199 per night (single or double). The hotel will only hold the room block until Thursday, October 4, 2012. After that you must pay the regular room rate.
For additional information, please contact Karen Rosen at 720-271-7015 or firstname.lastname@example.org