Adobe Acrobat for Legal Professionals is easy to read and full of numbered steps and screen illustrations. It focuses exclusively on topics relevant to legal professionals and skips those which are not. This Adobe Acrobat Manual is written with you in mind!
Adobe Acrobat for Legal Professionals represents a 21-year compilation of how to tackle just about every Adobe Acrobat issue encountered by Affinity Consulting Group in a legal environment, as well as tips, tricks, and little-known techniques.
The book’s 24 chapters cover step-by-step instructions for:
- Creating and viewing PDFs
- Creating a text-searchable PDF
- Copying text
- Using the snapshot tool
- Adding, removing and replacing pages
- Adding comments and markups
- Routing PDFs for review
- Bookmarks, links and watermarks
- Eliminating hidden content
- Creating fillable PDF forms
- And much more.
Purchase the Individual Users License for a single copy of this professional manual or purchase the Site License for sharing across an entire firm.