Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers is a no-nonsense, practical guide with hands-on advice on all the critical aspects of public relations, from the dos and donts of media relations to controlling your message to harnessing the power of the internet.
Public relations and communications specialist Gina Rubel covers everything you need to know about promoting yourself, your firm and your practice:
- Start your PR journey by walking through the strategic planning process.
- Learn how to establish ethical and measurable public relations goals and objectives.
- Define how you want to be perceived, identify your key messages, and determine your target audiences.
- Execute your plan with effective communications and smart media outreach.
Practical Guidance for Seasoned Lawyers, New Associates, and Law Students
The new, updated and expanded second edition includes everything you need to know about modern law firm public relations:
- Chapter 1: Everyday Public Relations for Lawyers: A Primer
- Chapter 2: Steps in Law Firm Public Relations Planning
- Chapter 3: Putting the Media to Work for You
- Chapter 4: Writing for Thought Leadership
- Chapter 5: Leveraging Speaking Engagements
- Chapter 6: Special Events that Get Attention
- Chapter 7: Law Firm Awards, Ratings, and Directories
- Chapter 8: Media Outreach Tools
- Chapter 9: Leave a Lasting Impression
- Chapter 10: Social Media Engagement
- Chapter 11: How to Measure Public Relations
- Chapter 12: Legal Marketing Ethics New in the 2nd Edition
- Chapter 13: Planning for a Crisis New in the 2nd Edition
About the Author
Gina F. Rubel is the CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, Inc. Corporate and law firm leaders call on Gina for high-stakes public relations, crisis planning, and incident response support including high profile litigation media relations. One of the most widely acknowledged experts on legal marketing and law firm public relations, Gina Rubel is a sought-after speaker and media expert. Listed among the 2018 Lawdragon Global 100 Leading Consultants and Strategists to the Legal Profession, Gina founded and continues to lead Furia Rubel Communications, the award-winning PR and marketing agency that has become a leading legal marketing and professional service communications boutique.
Coming Soon! Reserve Your Copy
Release date: Summer 2019
Simply email email@example.com with the subject line “Reserve PR” and we’ll email you back as soon as the book goes on sale — with a discount coupon.
Format: 6 x 9 softcover.
© Copyright 2019 by Gina Rubel
Published by Attorney at Work, Lake Zurich, Illinois.
Illustrations © iStockPhoto.com
When ordering 10 or more copies at a time, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for the bulk ordering discount.