Download complimentary collections of great advice for enterprising lawyers. Free registration to the site may be required for some downloads (if you’re already a subscriber, you may be asked to enter your email address).
Really Good Marketing Ideas: How to (Really) Get Business This Year. Fifty-plus pages of articles, written by our most knowledgeable contributors, in three sections: “Getting the Work,” “Your Social Media Game Plan” and “Balancing Legal Marketing Ethics.”
Top iPhone and iPad Apps for Lawyers (Updated September 2012). Click here to read about the top 10 apps for lawyers. Click the graphic below to get the bonus download with 40+ apps, prepared by National Purchasing Partners in cooperation with Attorney at Work:
25 Tips for the New Lawyer by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
Top Marketing Advice. A collection of our most popular marketing posts, with advice from Larry Bodine, Merrily Astin Tarlton, Deborah McMurray, Keith Wewe, Ken Hardison and more.
LinkedIn for Lawyers. Powerful things you probably aren’t doing with LinkedIn! Advice for networking, job hunting and more.
Sometimes a topic merits a bit more real estate than we typically provide for a Daily Dispatch. When that happens, we publish Attorney at Work “Extra” features to offer more in-depth information and guidance to enterprising lawyers.
- Legal Marketing Ethics Pointers by Will Hornsby (Five great articles!)
- Law Practice Management Software: A Holistic Remedy by Jared Correia
- Three Ways to Make Your Website More Dynamic by Deborah McMurray
- Table Etiquette for the 21st Century by Mary Ellen Sullivan
- Law Firm Holiday Card Planner by Elizabeth Butcher (plus Law Firm Holiday E-Card Examples)
- Getting the Fee You Deserve by Bob Denney
- Lawyers: Don’t Be Late to the Google+ Party by Steve Matthews
- Do You Think I Should Go to Law School?
- Valuable Real Estate: Email Signatures by Keith Wewe and Deborah McMurray
- Nine Questions to Ask About Your Firm’s Website by Deborah McMurray
- Knockout Burnout! by Sheila Blackford
- Marketing Tips from the Pros