Last summer we began our journey toward an automated, money-printing practice when we discussed how to use project management apps to manage your practice and your people. Pardon me while I make the assumption that your firm …Continue reading »
CHROMETA: PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
As you know, it’s nearly impossible to accurately track your email time with merely a start/stop timer. You’re probably bouncing from email to email in rapid fire mode. The last thing you want to worry …Continue reading »
Use Project Management Apps to Manage People, Part Two
In part one of this series on how to use project management software to manage people, Brett Owens started simple with some easy-to-use, off-the-shelf apps—Workflowy and Basecamp. In part two, Brett shows us how delegation and …Continue reading »
Sure there are plenty of project management apps to keep us on task, personally. But can project management software be used for managing others, too? In “Project Management: Easy as 1-2-3,” Brett Owens highlighted products to help …Continue reading »
Legal project management has become a bit of a buzz term in recent years, but what exactly does “LPM” entail? Do you really need a stable of Gantt charts to run your law practice efficiently, …Continue reading »
Topics of Interest
- Ask the Experts
- Back to Basics
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Client Relations
- Client Service
- Cloud Computing
- Content Marketing
- Content Under Pressure
- Curmudgeon's Perspective
- Digital Marketing
- Document Management
- Enterprising Lawyer
- Spotlight on Abacus Next: Managed Legal Services in the Cloud
- Zola and RPost Empower Lawyers with Certified E-Delivery Proof and Encryption
- How can you build a successful law firm without a plan? Free business plan workbook
- You Need a Calendar as Smart as You Are
- Your Free Guide to Practice Management Software for Family Law Attorneys
- LEAP – One System to Manage Your Solo and Small Law Firm.
- Stay Calm and Choose the Right Law Practice Software. Read the Checklist.
- Starting a Law Firm: Never a Dumb Question — excerpt from the MyCase eBook by Ed Poll.
- Revolutionize Your Small Law Firm with Smokeball Activity Intelligence.