One Really Good Idea Every Day for Enterprising Lawyers
“The bloggers of Attorney at Work truly fulfill the promise of their slogan: ‘One really good idea every day for enterprising lawyers.’ Law practice management may not be for the faint of heart, but the tips and tricks offered by this blog can make it easier.” — ABA Journal Blawg 100 Hall of Fame
At Attorney at Work, our goal is to give you the information and inspiration you need to create a law practice and a life you love. Since 2011, our contributors — hundreds of industry experts, thought leaders and award-winning writers — have been delivering useful tips and new ideas to help you turn obstacles into opportunities and keep your practice humming. Check our Experts page for author bios.
- Law practice tips delivered daily. Each morning, Attorney at Work publishes a daily post — sound ideas on anything from getting clients to solving the “slammed with work but chronically short on time” dilemma. We also publish:
- Monthly columns with trends, marketing, productivity, business development, wellness and technology tips.
- Free guides and survey reports.
- Books published by Attorney at Work, along with a curated list of books from top legal publishers, in our shop.
- Product Reviews
- Product Spotlights featuring from our industry partners.
New to Attorney at Work?
- Take a quick second to subscribe. It’s free. Subscribers receive a free Daily Dispatch email with a link to the day’s post and information on new products and webinars.
- Follow us on Twitter @attnyatwork, and find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- How do you become an Attorney at Work author? Read our writing guidelines. Writing a book? Download our book proposal form.
- Media Kit. For information on advertising opportunities. contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behind Attorney at Work
Columnists and Contributors. For details on our 250-plus authors, please visit our Experts page.
Joan Feldman is Editor-in-Chief of Attorney at Work. A writer and editor, she has created, steered and contributed to myriad leading practice management publications over more than 30 years. She is a Trustee of the College of Law Practice Management. Contact her at email@example.com and follow her at @joanHfeldman.
Mark Feldman is Publisher of Attorney at Work. An award-winning art director, he is president of Feldcomm, a Chicago-based design communications and custom publishing firm, and a founder of Trade Show Executive Media. His work has been recognized by the American Center for Design 100 Show, Print Magazine Regional Design Annual, New York Art Directors Club Annual, Corporate Identity, AIGA Annual, the Boston Art Directors Club Annual, APEX, TABBIE and Folio: Magazine Ozzie Award. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joy M. White is Senior Editor at Attorney at Work and a contributing author. As principal of JMW Editorial Services, Joy is an editor and writer who has been crafting publications, features and marketing materials for more than two decades. She was previously editor of the ABA’s Law Practice magazine, as well as managing editor of research publications for The Appraisal Institute.
Merrilyn Astin Tarlton was a founding partner of Attorney at Work and is the author of the book “Getting Clients: For Lawyers Starting Out or Starting Over.” She has been helping lawyers think differently about the business of practicing law since 1984. She consults with legal organizations, lawyers and law firm management groups on their various roles as lawyers, leaders and businesspeople. Contact her at email@example.com.
Attorney at Work is indebted to its original Advisory Group for their generous support and expertise.
Reprint and Copyright Information
AttorneyatWork® is a registered trademark.
Reprint Permission: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request reprint permission from the publisher and authors. See our “Reprint Policy” for further information.
© Attorney at Work. All rights reserved. The Attorney at Work website and Daily Dispatches are the property of Attorney at Work. Dispatches, articles, and other content on the Attorney at Work site may not be reproduced, in any form, without permission from the publisher. Daily Dispatches and articles represent the opinions of the authors and should not be construed to be those of Attorney at Work or its owners. Contents are for educational and entertainment purposes, and should not be considered as the rendering of legal advice for any matter whatsoever. Authors retain original copyright after first publication and may reproduce their work as long as credit is given to Attorney at Work as the original publisher.
See Terms and Conditions for further information.
*Attorney at Work, P.O. Box 352, Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Media: Download our logo.