Get more Attorney at Work!

Sign up for our free newsletter.


All fields are required. By signing up, you are opting in to Attorney at Work's free practice tips newsletter and occasional emails with news and offers. By using this service, you indicate that you agree to our Terms and Conditions and have read and understand our Privacy Policy.
Stephanie Hanna
Stephanie R. Hanna

Stephanie Hanna is an attorney and people connector. For nearly a decade, she has been coaching law students and lawyers to navigate the profession and develop their careers. Stephanie understands that only 15 percent of job success comes from technical skills, so she created “The Other 85” to help you master the other 85 percent. She knows what it takes to develop and maintain key relationships, how to value people skills, and how to fit it all into a busy practice and life. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @stephhanna8.

More Posts By This Author