Bonus FREE Download
Build It! The New Associate’s Guide to Business Development
Big firm or small, trials or deals, there’s a single question the partners ask about young associates: “Is she a keeper?” And, while legal skills certainly count, we all know what ultimately swings the pendulum on that question, don’t we?
“Can she bring in clients?”
Fortunately, help has arrived — in the form of a new 30-page downloadable e-zine brimming with the best from the best on business development from Attorney at Work. Inside “Build It! The Law Firm Associate’s Guide to Business Development,” you’ll find expert advice to help you:
- Figure out what to do NOW about marketing
- Locate your inner networker
- Overcome “people problems”
- Avoid common mistakes
- Build your image
- Show them you’re a keeper!
Download Your Free Copy
Here are some of the great features you’ll find inside:
- Business Development Starters for New Associates by Sally Schmidt
- 17 Things I Wish I Knew as an Associate by Jay Harrington
- 20 Legal Marketing Maxims by Bob Denney
- Laying the Groundwork for Effective Networking by Teddy Snyder
- How to Ask for Business? Ask the Experts from the Legal Marketing Association
- Keep Your Referral Sources Vibrant by Mike O’Horo
- Didn’t Get the Work? Now What? and When You Lose a Client by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
PLUS: More tips and how-tos, along with links to additional marketing resources for your law practice.
Download “Build It!” here and show them you’re a keeper!Sponsored Links