Sign up for our free newsletter.
Lawyernomics is one of the tentpole legal technology conferences every year. There are only a few other events at the intersection of law and technology that bring you a comparable combination of content, attendees, vendors and, of course, Vegas!
Just as Avvo is an online hub, connecting millions of lawyers and consumers every year, Lawyernomics is full of opportunities for lawyers to make connections to grow their practices. The theme at this year’s Lawyernomics is “making connections,” so here are five ways you can make important connections at Lawyernomics 2018.
1. Make a connection with industry experts. Avvo brings together the best and brightest people in legal marketing and technology for Lawyernomics, and 2018 is no exception. As just a few highlights, Lawyernomics 2018 will include Duane Forrester from Yext. A Lawyernomics sponsor in years past, we at Avvo quickly realized that Yext had a great deal to offer attorneys as far as how to be found online. What’s more, we had Duane at Lawyernomics years ago when he was learning SEO at Microsoft. We’re excited to welcome Yext and welcome Duane back to the Lawyernomics state. We’ll also hear from the always popular Mike Ramsey of Nifty Marketing. Mike is a renowned speaker on SEO, online marketing, and online reputation management, having been rated a “top speaker” at marketing conferences like MozCon, SMX and PubCon. Mike always brings the goods.
2. Make a connection with ideas. This year’s Lawyernomics keynote slate is hard to top. Dan Abrams is Chief Legal Affairs Anchor for ABC. He’s kind of a big deal. No less impressive is Wendy Davis a lawyer and politician from Fort Worth, Texas who has risen to prominence encouraging young women to engage in politics and founding a non-profit, Deeds Not Words, to further that agenda. We’re also pleased to welcome the General Counsel of the Gates Foundation, Connie Collingsworth, who has an amazing depth of life and professional experience.
3. Make a connection with other lawyers. One piece of feedback we heard from lawyers was that there was great value in connecting with each other at Lawyernomics past. We’ve gone to great lengths to make that happen this year. First, we’re creating opportunities throughout the conference for lawyers to group up and connect by practice area and otherwise to enhance the connections and learning among attorneys. There are also a number of amazing attorneys on the program. Lawyernomics 2015 alum Gabriel Cheong returns to drop some marketing wisdom on the crowd and newcomers Kimberly Bennett, the partner of a boutique virtual general counsel law practice offering on-demand and subscription operations and legal services, and Miriam Zakarin, a founding partner at Treuhaft & Zakarin, will bring their ideas to the Lawyernomics crowd.
4. Make a connection with Avvo. As we’ve done for the past few Lawyernomics conferences, the Avvo product team will be onsite to answer your questions. We’re excited to share product updates as well as share the key insights we’re getting from consumers about how they’re finding lawyers on the internet and on Avvo these days and how you can attract them to you and convert them into clients. This session will be led by Danielle Martin and Cassondra Copeland from the Avvo product team. Of course, we’ll hear from Avvo Founder and legal tech visionary Mark Britton and from new Avvo leader and business wunderkind Jason Moss. We’re also proud to be part of the Internet Brands legal family and will welcome a number of our colleagues from our fellow IB companies, including some of the IB executives, at Lawyernomics.
5. Make a connection with Vegas, baby! Finally, we hold Lawyernomics in Vegas for a reason, and that’s not because it’s easy to get a flight to and from. There’s lots to connect with in Vegas: shows, food, nightlife, music, and friends! Come for Lawyernomics, stay for everything Las Vegas has to offer.
Lawyernomics is May 21-23, 2018 in Las Vegas. Come connect with us!
Attorney at Work is a media sponsor of Lawyernomics 2018.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Get on the path to reducing invoicing inefficiencies and receiving payments faster.November 16, 2018 0 0 0