FREE GUIDE FROM ATTORNEY AT WORK
Engage! A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing
For “Engage! A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing,” we asked top law firm marketers for advice on where lawyers should focus their efforts — and for their best tips on how to up your game.
If you’re just getting started, the 75-page guide will help you cover the bases for your law practice.
Does your social media presence need an upgrade? These experts will help you rethink social media’s role in your firm’s marketing strategy.
Download Your Free Copy
Social media isn’t optional anymore. It’s where your clients are, and where you should be. Download “Engage: A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing” here — as always, it’s free to anyone who subscribes to Attorney at Work.
Here are some of the features you’ll find inside:
- Lawyers and LinkedIn Referrals and Endorsements by Nancy Myrland
- Twitter Made Me a Better Lawyer by Dennis Garcia
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing, Plus by Dan Lear
- Paid and Organic Facebook Strategy for Your Law Firm by Tim Baran and Mike Miceli
- How I Used Twitter to Promote a Social Movement by Olga V. Mack
- Seven Steps for Promoting Law Firm Videos by Stefanie Knapp and Adam Stock
- Copyright Concerns and Social Media by Ruth Carter
- A Roaring Sea of Noise — and How to Rise Above It by Kevin Iredell
- Increasing Your Visibility With the Press by John J. Buchanan
- Does Your Online Reputation Need Tending? by Helen Bertelli
- Test Your Social Media Ethics IQ by Mark Homer
- Online Profiles: Presenting the Best Version of Yourself by Sally J. Schmidt
- What Top Lawyers Do on Twitter by Susan Kostal
- Anatomy of a Tweet by Derek Bolen
- Five Ways to Use Twitter Lists by Andrea Cannavina
- Assess Your Online Image by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- Use Social Media Like Social Media Didn’t Exist by Gyi Tsakalakis
- Crushin’ It: 10 Social Media Misconceptions, Revised by Jared Correia
- Why Your Law Firm Needs an Instagram Account by Justine Daley and Jabez LeBret
Social media is full of memes explaining hand-cranked pencil sharpeners, fax machines and dial-up phones to younger generations. Don’t become a meme.
Click here to get your free copy of “Engage! A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing.”