If you write and interact online or on your phone — which is everyone — you’re engaging in digital marketing. Why not put some strategic thinking behind your efforts to get more leads and clients? “But it …Continue reading »
Facebook turned 13 this year: Can we now stop calling social media a fad? In those 13 years, social networking platforms have evolved significantly. However, even more significant has been our evolution as users. We’ve …Continue reading »
THE FRIDAY FIVE
Does Facebook Live video provide value for law firms, or is it just another opportunity to lose time that could be better spent elsewhere? It depends. If harnessed correctly, Facebook Live offers a valuable platform to …Continue reading »
Top Posts from 2016
This year, Attorney at Work’s annual “Merry Marketing Marathon” focuses on all things digital. We are publishing some of 2016’s most popular posts on social media, video, blogging and more. Consider it our gift to you: …Continue reading »
Content Under Pressure
Now that all lawyers and firms are publishers, the demand for quality content has never been greater. And yet serious obstacles remain. How do you feed the publishing beast when you don’t have time to write …Continue reading »
Earlier this month in San Francisco while speaking at the Legal Marketing Technology Conference West, I made a startling observation. Marketing automation in the vast majority of law firms is either nonexistent or 10 years behind …Continue reading »
Content Under Pressure
These days, everyone in the legal profession is a legal publisher. You have content on your website, your practice and bio pages, LinkedIn updates and posts, and, if you have one, a blog and client …Continue reading »
Topics of Interest
- Ask the Experts
- Back to Basics
- Business Development
- Case Management
- Client Relations
- Client Service
- Cloud Computing
- Content Marketing
- Content Under Pressure
- Curmudgeon's Perspective
- Digital Marketing
- Document Management
- Enterprising Lawyer
- Spotlight on Abacus Next: Managed Legal Services in the Cloud
- How can you build a successful law firm without a plan? Free business plan workbook
- You Need a Calendar as Smart as You Are
- Your Free Guide to Practice Management Software for Family Law Attorneys
- LEAP – One System to Manage Your Solo and Small Law Firm.
- Stay Calm and Choose the Right Law Practice Software. Read the Checklist.
- Starting a Law Firm: Never a Dumb Question — excerpt from the MyCase eBook by Ed Poll.
- Revolutionize Your Small Law Firm with Smokeball Activity Intelligence.