If you are finding it tough to get new leads or cases during the shutdown, join us for a free webinar and a Q&A session on Monday, April 13 at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT).
(Watch the recorded video webinar here.)
The team of experts from Nifty Marketing, along with Billie Tarascio of Modern Law, will answer your questions about marketing during the pandemic and freely share data on the steps other law firms are taking to increase their leads.
You will learn:
- Changes we are seeing in website traffic by legal practice area —both organic and paid results — and what it means for your practice area
- What other firms are doing to continue to get leads with Google and Facebook ads
- How to update your Google My Business listing to adapt to COVID-19
- Opportunities to help your community and stand out as a leader
- Tips for leading and supporting your team
We’ll also discuss ways to analyze your target market and ways to meet changing needs after COVID-19.
Does This Sound Familiar?
“I’m a criminal defense lawyer. I’ve had a solo practice since 2011. Successful. But absolutely not a single call or web contact for three weeks now! It’s crazy. I’ve never actually had to worry about not surviving before.” That’s an actual email a lawyer sent to Nifty. During Monday’s webinar, we’ll discuss what’s happening to law firms during the shutdown and you will get a chance to ask your own questions.
Speakers: Mike Ramsey (Nifty Marketing), Chad Henkel (Nifty Marketing) and Billie Tarascio (Modern Law)
Date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST) (Duration: 1 hour)
Attorney at Work is proud to sponsor this free webinar presented by our friends at Nifty Marketing.
Subscribe to Attorney at Work
Get really good ideas every day for your law practice: Subscribe to the Daily Dispatch (it’s free). Follow us on Twitter @attnyatwork.