We’re a bit obsessed with numbers at Attorney at Work. (You have seen “The Friday 5,” right?) As of July 1, we figure our expert contributors have written more than 1,150 original posts since our 2011 launch. That’s “one really good idea every day” for 1,150 days.
We’ve run the numbers on this past year, too, and during our summer break, we’ll be highlighting nine of Attorney at Work’s most-read, most-shared practice management how-to articles from the past 12 months. Here’s a sampling from our list of top posts, for your reading pleasure.
- 4 Steps to Surviving the New Normal by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- 20 Practice Empowerment Tips by Peggy Gruenke and Alan Klevan
- 6 Ways Your Smartphone Can Streamline Your Practice by Melanie Atkinson
- 5 Ways to Revive Your LinkedIn Profile by Joan Feldman
- 1 Ultimate Answer to Tough Questions by Annie Little
- 5 Ways Support Staff Makes Your Bacon by Jared Correia
- 4 Ways to Make Your Proposals and Pitches More Persuasive by Sally Schmidt
- 6 Best Note-taking Apps and Tactics, with tips from Lee Rosen, Heidi Alexander, Catherine Reach, Nora Regis, Erik Mazzone and Jim Calloway
- 4 Most Dangerous Outlook Features by Deborah Savadra
- 5 Checklists to Make Your Law Practice More Efficient by Peggy Gruenke
- 3 Steps to Get More Good Referrals by Mary Lokensgard
- 5 Tips for Running a Leaner Practice by Asaf Cidon
- 2 Good Reasons to Use Non-Engagement Letters by Megan Zavieh
- 5 Questions to Ask a New Client by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- 11 Ways to Know If You’re Being a Lawyer or Building a Practice by Jay Harrington
- 3 Big Internet Marketing Things for Lawyers by Theda C. Snyder
Really Good Ideas in Your Inbox
Subscribe now to Attorney at Work (it’s free), and you’ll get “one really good idea every day,” direct to your inbox every morning. Or five every Friday, if you’d prefer it that way. Just click here to choose!