Time Management. Ha! As if it’s really possible to wrestle those slippery hours, minutes and days into any semblance of order, or exercise any control. Most days just whiz by, leaving you with nothing more than a longer to-do list — a task list that now syncs with multiple devices … and follows you everywhere. You work so hard, and always with the goal of pleasing others, there just isn’t a whole lot of time left over to focus on what pleases you.
Well, that stops here. A Matter of Time: Time Management and Productivity Tips for Lawyer is our new downloadable collection of really good ideas to help you manage, organize and just plain get back to enjoying your time.
Get Your Free E-Zine
Spend a little quality time with our new Attorney at Work Quarterly e-publication, and you’ll be ready to set up some good systems, pick out some truly useful apps and get the wheels turning to get a grip on your time — and your life!
We’ve curated Attorney at Work’s best productivity posts, along with brand-new articles to help you overcome the common pains and distractions in a lawyer’s day, including:
- Demystifying Legal Project Management by Pamela Woldow
- Conquering Writer’s Block: The 21-Minute Method by Gary Kinder
- Straight Talkin’ Time Tracking Apps by Chelsey Lambert
- Five Lawyers’ Time Management Secrets by Jamie J. Spannhake
- It’s Not About Time, It’s About Focus by Paul Burton
- Control Your Technology, Control Your Time by Sachin Bhatia
- Five Email Productivity Killers (and How to Avoid Them) by Bret Beresford-Wood
You’ll find terrific stress-reducing tips, too: David King Keller’s research on Microbreaks and Mary Ellen Sullivan’s Guide to Reducing Stress and Having a Little More Fun in Life!
Plus: New Top iPhone and iPad Productivity Apps for Lawyers
Once again, we’ve partnered with National Purchasing Partners and Verizon to bring you a collection of the 20-plus top iPhone and iPad apps for lawyer productivity. You’ll find them all inside this free download.
Don’t waste another second — go ahead and download your free copy of A Matter of Time!
— Merrilyn Astin Tarlton and Joan Feldman