Social Media Marketing
New Free Download!
A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing. If the clients you’d dearly love to have are on the Internet — and if they’re alive, they are — you might be missing out on a world of marketing opportunity: It’s called social media. Attorney at Work’s newest e-zine, “Connected: A Lawyer’s Guide to Social Media Marketing“ is 50-plus pages of expert tips, tricks and links. You’re going to want to download your free copy fast, because a lawyer can speak, write, network and shake hands all day long, but if you can’t make your way comfortably around the social media map, you just might get left behind.
Download Your Free E-zine
Here are just some of the great features you’ll find inside:
- Law Firm Leaders on Twitter by John M. Byrne
- How to Use Facebook to Drive Traffic to Your Website by Mike Ramsey
- A Look into 2015 Ethics for Social Media by Jabez LeBret
- How to Use LinkedIn Publisher by Jay Harrington
- Anatomy of a Tweet: How to Get the Most Out of Your 140 Characters by Derek Bolen
- Storytelling: Bring Your Message Alive by Drew Keller
- Assess Your Online Image by Merrilyn Astin Tarlton
- Powerful Lawyer Marketing: “Word-of-Mouth, Plus” by Dan Lear
- Highlights from Attorney at Work’s First Social Media Marketing Survey
PLUS: Best tips and cautions from more marketing and social media experts like David Ackert, Paul Bonner, Tim Corcoran, Jordan Furlong, Ron Friedmann, Sayre Happich, Steve Matthews, Dan Pinnington, Sally Schmidt and Keith Wewe.
Attorney at Work Publishing Partner