Attorney at Large
In our Field Guide for the Mobile Lawyer, we asked 15 inveterate business travelers to answer our questions about working on the move—and give up some of their hard-earned travel and productivity secrets. While each has their own ideas for smooth travel, they made it clear that a reliable, checkpoint-friendly carry-on is a must for the frequent flyer—so you can avoid having to unpack (and repack) your laptop. Here are their favorite brands for your consideration. Isn’t it about time to stop getting all hung up at security?
- Tom Bihn. The Checkpoint Flyer Briefcase, handmade in Seattle, meets TSA requirements for X-ray screening, allowing you to keep your laptop in your bag. It includes over 10 organizational pockets so you can keep your power supply and cables neatly organized and always handy.
- Victorinox Swiss Army. Victorinox offers a number of attractive options for business travel gear, including plenty of carry-on picks. For a checkpoint-friendly, expandable computer bag, consider the Werks Traveler, WT Standard Brief EXP.
- Jack Georges. The Generations Edge Checkpoint-Friendly Briefcase is handcrafted from ballistic nylon and trimmed with scratch-resistant Italian leather. It includes a padded compartment for laptops, zippered pockets, a piggyback strap to securely hold the case to your luggage, and an adjustable removable shoulder strap.
- Tumi. The Arrive T-Pass Kennedy Delux Brief is a roomy, lightweight and expandable briefcase that features the T-Pass checkpoint-friendly design so that you can go through airport security without removing your laptop. It has a smooth calfskin trim and intelligent interior organization.
- McKlein. The Series R Fly-Through Checkpoint-Friendly 2-in-1 Removable-Wheeled 17-inch Laptop Case offers a padded laptop sleeve and adjustable, non-slip shoulder straps. It has front zipper pockets and a front organizer with storage space for media devices.
You’ll find a wheelie-bag full of ideas inside this bonus e-guide, with 100+ links to help you navigate mobile technology and communications tools, plus favorite apps, advice on planning, avoiding travel booby-traps and tips for taking care of yourself—by staying safe, sane and healthy. It’s all aimed to keep you working at optimum speed and maximum quality while you’re roaming far and wide. Go ahead and download the Attorney at Large e-guide now. (It makes for great airplane reading.)
Quality Attorney Leads. Reach Prospects Online. 10 Free Leads!